Feb 14, 2012

Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall (~)

Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall - Coldplay




I turn the music up, I got my records on
I shut the world outside until the lights come on
Maybe the streets alight, maybe the trees are gone
I feel my heart start beating to my favorite song

And all the kids they dance, all the kids all night
Until Monday morning feels another life
I turn the music up, I'm on a roll this time
And heaven is in sight

I turn the music up, I got my records on
From underneath the rubble sing a rebel song
Don't want to see another generation drop
I'd rather be a comma than a full stop

Maybe I'm in the black, maybe I'm on my knees
Maybe I'm in the gap between the two trapezes
( From: http://www.elyrics.net/read/c/coldplay-lyrics/every-teardrop-is-a-waterfall-lyrics.html )
But my heart is beating and my pulses start
Cathedrals in my heart

And we saw, oh, this light, I swear you, emerge blinking into
To tell me it's alright, as we soar walls, every siren is a symphony
And every tear's a waterfall, is a waterfall, oh, is a waterfall,
Oh, is a, is a waterfall, every tear is a waterfall

So you can hurt, hurt me bad
But still I'll raise the flag
It was a waaaterfall
A waaaterfall

Every tear, every tear, every teardrop is a waterfall
Every tear, every tear, every teardrop is a waterfall
.....





***************

Yeah, nampaknya aq dah makin dengar balik lagu-lagu Coldplay gini. Dengar lagu diorang ni macam dengar lagu Owl City versi lovey-dovey kot, tapi still melodi dia yang sentap jantung aq!! Jangan memain!

No comments:

Post a Comment